Data centers at The (dc) Diligent Creators are designed for max uptime and peak efficiency. They're regularly and independently audited to comply with industry best practice standards, such as SAS 70 Type II.
The (dc) Diligent Creators also owns and operates its own facilities. This gives us the ability to offer industry-leading availability while shielding our customers from any uncertainty.
Each facility is equipped to handle any challenge based on these unique advantages:
- Over 220,000 sq. ft. of raised floor space across eight facilities in Houston (2), Dallas (5) and London (1)
- Super secure data centers that are monitored 24x7x365
- N+1 power generator architecture
- N+2 redundant data center HVAC (heating, ventilation, air conditioning) systems
- Advanced fire suppression systems
- Preventive maintenance, performed regularly by our own highly trained personnel
Our data centers are built at enterprise levels to ensure protection, performance and expansion for our customers.
- Total network capacity in excess of 250 Gbps
- Global network reach utilizing seven Tier 1 providers including Level 3, Global Crossing, AT&T, AboveNet, NTT/Verio, PCCW
- Extensive peering relationships across North America and Europe
- 24x7 Global Network Operations Center staffed with Cisco and Juniper certified engineers
- Cisco Guard DDoS protection built into the core of our network and data analysis tools deployed on our backbone
Data Center Power
The (dc) Diligent Creators delivers complete data center power redundancy to servers as well as heating, ventilation and air conditioning. We have multiple SAS 70 Type II certified data centers located in Dallas and Houston.
If any of our data centers were to experience a power disruption for any reason, you're covered. That's because we have a complete power management system, including backup generators in the unlikely event that normal power supplies fail.